I believe that my lack of trust and jealously stems from my childhood. I can't seem to shake it. I'm often very suspicious of my partner although he has not given me a reason to not trust him. What can I do to help myself and ultimately my relationship?
1. Learn how to Trust until you are provide with a reason not to trust this person
2. Work on yourself and your past traumas.
3. Stated mistrust often push partners away from us
4. Sometimes mistrust open doors of unfaithfulness
5. Sometimes our mistrust and jealously can become self fulfilling
6. Oh yell, What can I do about my Jealously? Read number one again!